January 2021 Update
As part of our response to the current Covid-19 situation we have decided instead of currently taking bookings we are holding a waiting list for anyone interested in booking a stay with us.
Why are we doing this? In 2020 the various travel restriction meant people were unable to travel from different parts of the country, so we are aiming to minimise this disruption as much as possible.
Until the Scottish Government provides further guidance on travels restrictions and what any future rules maybe for our guests staying over the coming months and into summer, we shall hold your reservation request until guidance is set. Once we are aware of any restrictions/rules in place and lockdown is lifted we can be in a better position to then assess if we are able to take your booking and for us to confirm, at which point we shall ask for the deposit for your booking
If you would like to enquire for holding a reservation please get in contact with us firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our enquiry form.
Outlined below is a summary of some of our principal booking terms, together with some useful information about your stay. Our full booking terms will be provided during the on-line booking process. Please contact us if you have any questions or prefer to make a booking by telephone. All bookings are subject to confirmation. A booking confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided at the time of booking, once the payment has been accepted
- A non-refundable deposit of 30% is required, with the balance payable 30 days prior to the arrival date. If a booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date, the full rent is payable immediately.
Weeks And Short Breaks
- Weekly bookings generally run from Saturday to Saturday.
- Short breaks are available in low season.
- Short breaks may be available in high season on a last-minute basis.
Arrival And Departure
- Arrival is from 4.00 pm and departure by no later than 10.00 am.
- All bookings are subject to confirmation.
- All prices are in GB pounds inclusive of electricity, Wi-Fi, tea-towels, bed linen, and towels. Cleaning materials, etc are provided, plus a starter pack of disposable barbeque in summer/ 1 bag logs in winter
- High chair, travel cot and some baby toys can be provided on request and are included in the rental.
You can pay securely online using a credit or debit card, or you can telephone us with your credit or debit card details, or you can post a cheque. In the last two cases, we will hold your booking on a provisional basis for four working days to allow time for your payment to be received.
We require a 30% deposit with initial booking and any balance owed by the guest is due no later than 30 days before check-in date
Please see our Terms and Conditions
Refunds will be made if guests cancel 30 days prior to arrival.
Only lodging costs are refunded. Additional extras, including but not limited to cleaning fees, taxes and other ancillary charges, will not be refunded.
Guests may cancel their reservation by notifying their property management company that they wish to cancel in writing that they wish to cancel. Cancellations can be intimated by the telephone, but must also be confirmed in writing by email to email@example.com
Cancellations by the property owner.
We reserve the right to cancel a Booking. If we have to cancel a Booking, liability will be limited to a refund of fees actually received for the accommodation. No other payments will be due by us to you for any reason whatsoever.
We are sorry we are unable to accommodate dogs or other pets.
We are sorry but we do not accept any bookings from large single sex parties without our prior consent. Please enquire about such bookings by filling in our contact form or telephone on 07902429989.
Our T&C's can be viewed here
Please do call us on 07902429989 if you need any help with bookings.