As part of the Old Maines Farmhouse, this was once the maid’s end of the house. Being delightfully renovated, the Northend has a fun and homely feel. The living room and dining-kitchen are well appointed with a door out to the private courtyard garden, as well as access to the beautiful main house walled garden. A luxurious bathroom with roll top bath and original fireplace will help you relax & unwind. The Master bedroom has a king-size bed, with up-cycled furniture throughout to give the Northend a unique feel. Stunning views to the Cheviot and Eildon Hills.
- Living room with views out to the garden and adjoining fields. Leisure equipment includes 42 inch TV,DVD player, Wifi, dvds, books and some magazines.
- Kitchen with electric fan oven, 4 ringed ceramic hob range cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge freezer, dishwasher & washing machine. Kitchen equipment is provided, including all crockery, cutlery and glasses. Dining area seating 4.
- Ground floor cloakroom with WC and whb
- One double bedroom with kingsize bed
- One twin bedroom (which can be converted into double if required)
- Master bathroom with roll top bath, enclosed shower, wc, whb
- Private garden with outside dining area & BBQ in summer
- Secure Bike/ equipment store
- Private parking
- Shared Children's play area
- Hairdryer provided in master bedroom
- Luxurious Bedlinen & towels provided
- Clothes drying facility with iron and ironing board
- Guest soap also provided
- Cot /Highchair and some baby toys available on request
- Starter pack of disposable BBQ is provided in the summer
Sorry no pets allowed
The owners live in the ajoining farmhouse and are on hand to help with any information or assistance you may require.