The second cottage from our beautifully converted barn which was once part of the Maines Farm. This accommodation provides comfortable living in a peaceful location. The living-room and dining-kitchen are both very spacious and light-filled, with access to the courtyard garden. Two double bedrooms, one en-suite and a bunk bed room have views over the surrounding fields and Cheviot Hills- this loft house is ideal for families and couples alike.
- Entrance Hall
- Living room with wood burning stove (logs available to purchase), large windows to enhance the natural light. Leisure equipment includes 42 inch TV/DVD player, Wi-Fi to use with your own device, DVDs, magazines and books.
- Kitchen with electric fan oven, 4 ringed ceramic hob range cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge freezer, dishwasher & washing machine. Kitchen equipment is provided, including all crockery, cutlery and glasses. Dining area seating 6.
- Downstairs wet room with whb, wc & shower
- Master Bedroom with Kingsize bed and en suite including whb, wc and shower
- Double bedroom with option of either Super King bed or twin beds
- Single bedroom with single bunk beds.
- Bathroom with whb, wc & bathtub
- Private courtyard garden with outside dining area and BBQ in summer
- Secure Bike/ equipment store
- Private parking
- Shared children's play area
- Hairdryer provided in master bedroom
- Luxurious Bedlinen & towels provided
- Clothes drying facility with iron and ironing board
- Guest soap also provided
- Cot /Highchair/some baby toys available on request
- Logs for the Wood burning stove can be purchased from us but during the Winter months we supply the first basket free
- Starter pack of disposable BBQ is provided in the summer
Sorry no pets allowed
All of our cottages can be booked together if required, please enquire for details.
The owners live in the nearby farmhouse and are on hand to help with any information or assistance you may require.