A beautifully converted barn which was once part of the Maines Farm, this accommodation provides comfortable living in a peaceful location. The living-room and dining-kitchen are both very spacious and light-filled, with access to the courtyard garden. Two double bedrooms, one en-suite and a bunk bed room have views over the surrounding fields- this loft house is ideal for families and couples alike.
- Entrance Hall
- Living room with wood burning stove, large windows to enhance the natural light,
- 42 inch TV/DVD player,
- Superfast free Wi-Fi to use with your own device.
- Kitchen with electric fan oven, 4 ringed ceramic hob range cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge freezer, dishwasher & washing machine. Kitchen equipment is provided, including all crockery, cutlery and glasses. Dining area seating 6.
- Downstairs wet room with whb, wc & shower
- Master Bedroom with Kingsize bed and en suite including whb, wc and shower
- Double bedroom with option of either Super King bed or twin beds
- Single bedroom with single bunk beds.
- Bathroom with whb, wc & bathtub
- Private courtyard garden with outside dining area, BBQ in summer
- Secure Bike/ equipment store
- Private parking
- Shared children's play area
- Hairdryer provided in master bedroom
- Luxurious 100% cotton Bedlinen & towels provided
- Clothes drying facility with iron and ironing board
- Hand wash, bath mat and towel provided for each bathroom
- Cot /Highchair/some baby toys available on request
- Logs for the Wood burning stove can be purchased from us -we supply the first basket free!
- Starter pack of disposable BBQ is provided in the summer
Sorry no pets allowed
The owners live in the nearby farmhouse and are on hand to help with any information or assistance you may require.